1/3/22


 Translated Lyrics: They say your country is A rifle and a flag My country is my brothers Who are working the land My country is my brothers Who are working the land While here they teach us How to kill them in war I won’t shoot no, no I won’t shoot no, no I won’t shoot Against my brothers I will shoot, yes I will shoot, yes Against those who suffocate The people in their hands They prepare us for the struggle Against the workers May lightning strike me down If I attack my comrades The war that was so feared Doesn’t come from abroad They are strikes Like those of the brave miners. I won’t shoot no, no I won’t shoot no, no I won’t shoot Against my brothers I will shoot, yes I will shoot, yes Against those who suffocate The people in their hands If my brother rises up With me in the barracks I’ll take the rifle in my hands And go to the hills with him Officers, Officers You are so brave Let’s see how brave you are When our day arrives. I won’t shoot no, no I won’t shoot no, no I won’t shoot Against my brothers I will shoot, yes I will shoot, yes Against those who suffocate Spain in their hand

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.